This is our RFID, NFC and contactless shielding film, used in our current RFID Cloaked cards.
Manufactured into a composite film of two materials in three layers, plastic, our RFID shielding alloy and plastic.
Currently manufactured in two versions, standard PVC plastic as used for our RFID Cloaked card production, or the superior HDPE high strength film which can be stitched and or stapled for manufacturing in a vast array of applications. Both composite films can be supplied with coatings for printing.
Effective blocking of radio frequencies: 20Khz, 100Khz, 125Khz/134Khz, 13.56Mhz, 433Mhz, 868Mhz, 915Mhz, 2.4Ghz, 3Ghz and 4Ghz signals.
Blocks RFID, NFC, Contactless, Bluetooth
Supplied either in roll form standard widths or standard paper sizes sheeted.
Samples and pricing are available on request.
Basic PVC, RFID shielding alloy and PVC multi layer composite film currently used to manufacture our own RFID Cloaked cards. Can be supplied plain or ready for printing.
HDPE film offers unparalleled strength, tear resistance, puncture and burst resistance. Manufactured using a unique high-strength polyethylene has the highest strength-to-thickness ration of any competitive synthetic. This is a perfect match for our RFID cloaking alloy, manufacturers can stitch or staple our composite RFID blocking film into any application.
- Can be die cut and perforated on press, folded, embossed, punched, stapled or stitched
- Controlled shrinkage
- Thermal dimensional stability
- Cold temperate resistant down to -70˚F
- Withstand heat upto +200°F
- High weather resistance and performance in harsh environments
- Puncture and burst resistant
- Resists cold, water, snow, chemicals & oil resistant
- Barrier against chemicals, water and moisture
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Printable, HP Indigo, flexo, offset, screen printed or thermal transfer printed (ANSI A Scans)
- Good ink adhesion – Non-smearing
For more information on HDPE